Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why write about Breastfeeding???

This is all kind of new to me, Blogging, Breastfeeding (BFing), Being a Mom.  Soooo...  I have decided to start blogging about my breastfeeding experience and about being a new mom.  Anything baby will be fair game here, anything Mommy and maybe even anything Daddy too...  The name Boobie Time comes from what I say to my son every time he needs to eat... It's not Breakfast time, Lunch time, or Dinner Time... "IT'S BOOBIE TIME!!!

My son, ~BPB~ is almost four months old and he's my world.  He's a happy, healthy, adorable, and I count my blessings everyday.  I love every minute with him.  What prompted me to start writing about it now, was recently a friend asked me to help her friend (who I didn't know) with BFing and after helping her I just wanted a place to give support to moms everywhere... Someone suggested I start blogging about it...  Soooo... here I am today typing about it!  Maybe we will even get some discussion going!  Comments, suggestion, and feedback are all welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new blog! I am right there with you, girl! Just started my own blog after suggestions from friends and pleas for help with their little ones! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!